Welcome to Mom Vs Baby – a website dedicated to providing information and support to new moms on baby care topics. As you use our website, we ask that you read and acknowledge our terms and conditions, as outlined below:
1. Content: All content on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as professional medical advice. While we endeavor to keep all information on our website accurate and up-to-date, we make no guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness, or relevance of any of the content. You should always consult with your healthcare provider before making any changes to your baby’s care.
2. Responsibility: By using our website, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your use of the content found on Mom Vs Baby. We are not responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from the use of this website or its content.
3. External Links: Mom Vs Baby may include links to external websites or resources, which we do not control or endorse. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any third-party websites or resources.
4 . Copyright: All content, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of Mom Vs Baby and is protected under applicable copyright laws. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, or sublicense any content without our written consent.
5. Comments: We encourage engagement and discussion on our website. However, we reserve the right to remove any comments that are deemed abusive, offensive, or spam-like.
6. Privacy: We respect your privacy and will not sell or share your personal information with third parties. We collect anonymous data to improve our website’s functionality and performance.
7.Changes to the Terms and Conditions: We may make changes to these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. By continuing to use Mom Vs Baby, you agree to any changes made to our terms and conditions.
Thank you for reviewing our terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.